The course is the power set of impactful learning that is well-designed
with the best practices of the industry, Selenium IDE is basically installs as
a plugin in Mozilla Firefox and allows web engineers to test their web
applications using Selenium.
This way you can improve the superiority of your software web app.
It is also used in instruction to record user interactions with the web browser.
The key topics of this course are the following:
- Manage text Fields
- Manage links
- Controlling execution using testing xml
- Usage of text () to classify element & usage of CSS selector
- What is List and How to handle multiple web elements using List
- Classify multiple basics within a specific element (Method 1)
- Classify multiple basics within a specific element (Method 2)
- What is Stale Section Exception and How to resolve the error?
- Manage Text Fields and Manage Links
- Managing Text Fields
- Working With Links
- Controlling Execution Using Testng XML
- Usage of Text Element and Usage of CSS Selector